Join us in the Terrace Cafe during the Spectacle of Light to enjoy a range of festive hot and cold food and drink.
Our hot food menu will include:
- Authentic German Frankfurters, made in Germany and served in freshly made locally sourced rolls
- Vegan frankfurters, also served in freshly made locally sourced rolls.
- Soup of the day, served with a fresh bread roll
- Jacket potato with a choice of fillings
- Sausage Rolls
- Children’s Jacket Potatoes & Hot Dogs
We will also be serving authentic German Mulled Wine (Glühwein) and Mulled Cider, which is made here in the Cotswolds. Luxury hot chocolate and tea & coffee will also be served alongside a range of soft drinks & beers.
We are also offering some smaller festive treats with luxury mince pies, stollen and an assortment of cakes.
The Terrace Cafe is located in the former banqueting hall of the castle and the adjoining conservatory and both will be open to provide a welcoming environment in which to warm up.
You can join us in the Terrace Cafe every evening that the Spectacle of Light is on.